Sunday, January 31, 2010
Obama's Goats
I forgot to add this in my last post and it is too funny to pass up. The veterinarian I told you about sat next to someone in church today who lives in the same village as President Obama's grandmother. The villager invited the veterinarian to come and visit Obama's grandmother and treat her goats! She didn't know what else to say other than alright so she will be going out there sometime this week. Apparently Obama's grandmother now gets lots of visitors. I told her that she should write a letter to the White House giving two thumbs up and informing the president to never fear but his grandmother's goats are A-OK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kristen,
ReplyDeleteThat doesn't surprise me that Obama's grandmother now receives plenty of visitors. I would be curious, too, to meet her in her setting. How many times has Obama visited his own grandmother do you think?
Love, Mom
She's going to get "Grandma's Goat", huh!?!
ReplyDeleteDad
more goat meat is eaten in the world than any other meat. The milk is good too.
ReplyDeleteDoes his grandma live in a rural village then? Its rather funny that the grandmother of one of the most powerful men of the world raises goats.
ReplyDeleteNathan
hahaha.... that's awesome!
ReplyDelete